Bobby Dodd Stadium Rules
Bobby Dodd Stadium gates usually open 90 minutes before kickoff. Thus, we would suggest for you to arrive earlier as all guests are subjected to inspection and this may take time. We highly recommend all fans enter through the exterior gate that appears on your Matchday Card or ticket.
We strongly encourage all fans to NOT bring any type of bag(s). Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container into the stadium as outlined below:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Clear bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Any outside food or beverages
- Animals, except service animals
- Any artificial noisemakers (eg. whistles, megaphones, bangers, beach balls, frisbees)
- Camera attachments, including selfie sticks/tripods/monopods
- Glass bottles, cans, coolers/ice chests, flasks, glass containers
- Drugs or illegal substances, including marijuana
- Tobacco of any kind including electronic cigarettes/cigars/vaporizers
- Fireworks/flares/smoke bombs
- Flags and signs on sticks
- Flammable liquids
- Laser pens/pointers
- Leaflets not approved in advance by the university
- Pepper spray
- Skateboards/bikes/ rollerblades/hoverboards
- Aerosol Cans or pressurized containers
- Weapons of any kinds, including permitted concealed weapons
- Any items deemed by Georgia Tech staff to be inappropriate or may disrupt other fans’ enjoyment of the game.
Code of Conduct
- Do not enter the field before, during or after a game unless permitted. Children under the age of 18 are not allowed on the field.
- Do not bring any prohibited items listed above
- Be respectful and considerate to players, coaches, other officials and fellow attendees including the visiting team
- Refrain from using abusive, vulgar, demeaning or obscene language
- Do not throw items onto the field area or cause any kind of disruption at the game
Guests who appear to be impaired or intoxicated may be denied entry or subject to ejection. All patrons must comply with all applicable to University, city, state, and federal rules, policies, and laws. Violators may result in seat relocation, ejection, loss of game ticket and/or criminal consequences.
Children two (2) and under are admitted free of charge. This policy stands provided that said children sit on your lap and do not interfere with other fans’ game experience. Otherwise, a ticket may be required.
The legal drinking age in the state of Georgia is 21. Guests will be required to present a valid form of identification upon request. The consumption of alcohol around the stadium is allowed but no outside alcohol can be brought into the stadium.
Exit & Re-entry
Re-entry is NOT allowed through any stadium entrance. A new ticket is required upon every entry.